March 14, 2010

I'm a horror movies maniac

I love horror movies so much until my friend has categorized me as some alien species. I know my obsession has no limit because I watch all kind of horror movies from Europe,Asia countries and even local made. I just love the process of being frightened and the fact that my heart beats extraordinary fast everytime the bloody,eerie ghost friends come out from the scene. Somehow, this is the best way reduce my stress. Yes, I'm a weirdo. And I'm "glad" that my another half is prefer stay home or stay with his pillow and strictly no horror movie for his life time. This is the only thing that cant make us as a perfect match.

"someone behind u" is release today and i begging my friend bring me to the movie. Fortunately i had a bunch of fren is same interest as me.

I personally think this is superb. The sound effect is good, the actress is pretty and sweet and above all, the long hair eerie ghost is extremely spooky and terribly ugly.

And its really make me hair-raising.

No comments:

Post a Comment