March 26, 2010

a word from my Ta Ge



ok let me tell u guys about me sis...she is pretty (apparently)...dunno how to say but this is what i heard from many friends of mine... she is quite lucky to get into law firm...i really like to listen to her talking cause the way she describes things is funny ..especially teasing people...she really scare of ghost and horror movies very much but she can really take the challenge to watch ju-on and the sisters etc. in cinema...because of this, last time when she came back at late night, all the lights in kitchen,toilet, verywhere are opened ...which drive me and my family mad...our age difference are very small(one year old diff), so we used to play around last time like playing badminton....got one time she fell off from the rooftop just to pick up the shuttlecocks..hahaha...scare me actually....there is no end to describe her...really thankful to have such a fantastic sis...wish u v.goodluck in everything and list

Aug 23 2004, 08:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment